2015 Accounting and Tax Seminars Scheduled in Columbia
Earn 32 hours of Continuing Education Designed for
• Public Accountants
• Accounting Practitioners
• Enrolled Agents
• Financial Planners
• Tax Attorneys
• Tax Preparers
· Corporations & Partnerships (8 Hours) • September 28, 2015
· Operating an Effective and Compliant Accounting & Tax Practice (4 Hours plus 2 Hours of Ethics*) • September 29, 2015
· Affordable Care Act: One Year Later (2 Hours) • September 29, 2015
· Individual Income Tax Seminar (16 Hours) • November 16-17, 2015
All Seminars are scheduled at the Double Tree Hilton, 2100 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC 29210
*Ethics Hours adhere to SC Board of Accountancy requirement and will include SC Statute and Regulations
The nature of the organization, or objects, or purposes to be transacted, promoted or carried on are:
- The Society is organized for the purpose of elevating and maintaining among its members a high standard of proficiency and integrity, to promote and to protect the interests of accountants in practice; to cultivate a spirit of professional cooperation among its members; to promote local societies of accountants into groups to be called Chapters; to create various sections that focus on different aspects of accounting to allow members to market their specific qualifications, and to establish good will and understanding between the general public and the accounting profession.
- Acting through its Board of Directors, President and other Officers, subject to the powers and restrictions of the Constitution and Bylaws, to do such acts as are necessary or convenient to the attainment of the objects and purposes herein set forth, and to the same extent and fully as any natural personal might or could do.
- To have offices and promote and carry on its objects and
purposes within or without the State of South Carolina.
- In general, to have all powers conferred upon it as provided for in the Constitution and Bylaws of this Society.